Friday, June 15, 2012

Pinspiration Friday: Best Father's Day Gift Sets


If your dad is anything like my dad or my father-in-law, 
you face one of two issues every time you need to give them a gift.  
1) They buy everything for themselves 
OR 
2) They are impossible to buy for.

My go-to solution for difficult gift-receivers is
The Gift Set

For dads, it's all about personality.  
Whether he's the white collar type or the superhero type... 
a gift set will give him everything he could ever want.  
Below are some of my favorite ideas!

The Man's Man

 The Superhero
The Office (Candy) Junkie
The Snacker
The Chef

You can stay up-to-date on all the great gift set ideas I find across the interwebs by following my "Great Gift Sets" board on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/jeneevans/great-gift-sets/

Still looking for a card to give dad.  Why not make one?  Free Printable Father's Day Card here: http://thecreativecubby.blogspot.com/2012/06/fathers-day-card-free-printable.html

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

 
Blogging tips